Thursday, January 8, 2009

Alexis Marsh branding

My wonderful and talented friend Alexis Marsh was making an important trip to LA to suss out the composer scene there. She asked me to help her design her business card, website and demo cd package design. I always enjoy designing branding for creative people, and Alexis was open to all my suggestions. All she asked was that I incorporate a Victrola into it, which I was more than happy to accommodate.
Business card design

Home page website design

Cd package design

Cd design

5 comments:

Shawn William Clarke said...

Love it... and I'm so upset that she got the vitrola branding instead of me!!

Lesley Myrick said...

Yeah, this whole package is pretty stellar. Shawn got the cool Dexter Parks robot and the neat chandelier, Alexis got the vitrola. I think Shawn should stop complaining, because he already got some wicked album art from you. ;)

Jessica Rae Gordon said...

Thanks Lesley! I love doing cd package design. And I can't wait to see your Dexter Parks art.

And Shawn, you know what's better than a Victrola? An ear trumpet! I would love to get that into a cd design one of these days.

Hobo Divine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hobo Divine said...

These are beautiful Jessica!